"If a female writer had produced such an almighty mess, you can bet she’d be despised by now."
catchers - shifting (lyrics on this page, just ctrl+f)
every day i’m shifting further from myself
i feel the pull, i start to soar, my skin is shed
lay me down and i’ll spiral to my head
every day i feel a little strange
Protesters from across St Louis turned up and turned out for the first St Louis County Council Meeting since Mike Brown’s Death. (Part I)
The St Louis County Council wasn’t as bad as Ferguson’s Council, but still very few answers and virtually no accountability from the folks who unleashed unholy hell on the residents of Ferguson, following Brown’s murder. #staywoke #farfromover
KEEP POSTING I NEED TO KNOW! DONT STOP POSTING ABOUT THIS. IT IS NOT OVER!
no im trash and want a ygo fic i cant find or which doesnt exist
Gustaaf van de Wall Perné (pays-B. 1877-1911), Mustieke Paden (Mystical Paths), huile sur toile, 1907, Amsterdam, Rijksmuseum
Miyajima Deer The deer are a symbol of Miyajima and you can see them elegantly wandering the island everywhere. The deer are sacred and believed to be a messenger of the gods in Shinto. They are treated very well by the locals and aren’t afraid of people.
Takeshi Shikama (Jap. 1948- ), Quinault Rain Forest #3, gelatin sliver print, 27,9 x 35,6 cm
- FBI confirms it hasn’t finished its investigation of the murder of Mike Brown
- Why Darren Wilson probably won’t go to jail
- Tired of all the talk about Ferguson?
- Melissa Harris Perry’s stunning tribute to unarmed black men gunned down by police
- Former STL Co. Police Chief explains challenge of hiring black officers
- 5 disturbing stats on black-white financial inequality
- Strange Fruit in Ferguson
- Ferguson: An American Apartheid
- In Ferguson, a stack of warrants (video)
- Every 28 hours: 2012 annual report on the extrajudicial killings of 313 black people by police, security guards, and vigilantes (pdf)
- Survey exposes sharp racial divide. Survey results (pdf)
- When white friends don’t believe what blacks go through, they’re not friends
- What’s happening today: STL. Co. Council Meeting at 6 pm